Energy Booster Infusion
What is the Energy Booster Infusion?
What do the B Vitamins do?
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is essential for nerve stimulation and helps to convert glucose into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is primarily involved in energy production and helps vision and skin health.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for the body to convert carbohydrates, fat and alcohol into energy. It helps maintain skin health and supports the nervous and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is needed to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins, fats and alcohol as well as produce red blood cells and steroid hormones.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is needed for protein and carbohydrate metabolism, the formation of red blood cells and certain brain chemicals. It influences brain processes and development, immune function and steroid hormone activity. It also has a major importance in regulating your mood disorders and is the most implicated of all the vitamins in the cause and treatment of depression.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) helps to produce and maintain the myelin surrounding nerve cells, mental ability, red blood cell formation and the breaking down of some fatty acids and amino acids to produce energy.
Why would I need an Infusion?
What can a Vitamin B Complex Infusion help with?
Some of the many benefits of the Vitamin B-Complex are:
- Boosts Production of Energy
- Improves Metabolism
- Maintains Normal Skin Function
- Reduces Water Retention
- Promotes a Normal Appetite
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Improves Liver Function