DermaMed Skin Clinics has a range of experienced, professional yet personable and friendly doctors for all your cosmetic surgery and skin cancer needs!
Dr Jorge Lopez
Dr. Jorge Lopez has over 25 years’ experience in cosmetic surgery, having practised across the world in countries including Mexico, the United States and Australia.
Dr Lopez’s area of specialisation are:
- Facial surgery: Full Face Lift, Mini Face lift, Rhinoplasty (nose surgery), Otoplasty (ear surgery), Chin Augmentation, Blepharoplasty (eyelid Surgery), Neck Lift (platysmaplasty)
- Breast lift, Breast Augmentation and Breast reductions
- Tummy tuck
- Gynecomastia surgery (man boobs)
- Arm lift
Dr Pearl Fitzgerald
Dr Fitzgerald aims to provide the best possible cosmetic result for all her patients “a happy client makes a happy doctor” is her motto. Dr Fitzgerald graduated in 1985 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. She is also a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practioners. Dr Fitzgerald has practised in the field of cosmetic medicine and skin cancer surgery since 1996.
Areas of experience are:
- Treating leg and facial veins
- Wrinkle treatments and fillers
- Laser treatments
- Cosmetic mole removal
- Upper blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Dr Gordon Ku
MBBS (Melb.), FAAAM (A4M), Board Certified (AAAM), CPCA
Dr. Ku has been a medical doctor for over 19 years with experience in various specialities of medicine and surgery, including plastic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, with a special focus on cosmetic medicine and liposuction surgery. He specialises in walk-in, walk-out day cosmetic procedures and offers treatments in the following:
- Non-surgical thread lifts for face and neck contouring,
- Fat transfer for face contouring and acne scars
- Advanced Skin rejuvenation with PRP, Nano-Fat and Stem Cells,
- Acne Scars treatment,
- Neck and Body liposuction and contouring,
- Cosmetic Injectables and liquid facelift with Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers,
- Laser resurfacing to treat under eye wrinkles and dark circles (Laser Eyelift),
- IV infusions for Skin Pigmentation and whitening
- Plus more..
Dr Ku also speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
Professional Memberships include:
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM),
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (A4M USA & Dubai),
- Member of Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
- Member of Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM)
- Certified Trainer in Silhouette Soft thread lift
Dr Ceinwen Carlsson
Dr Ceinwen Carlsson has been a medical practitioner since 2002. She has worked extensively in critical care medicine (Emergency and Intensive Care) and general practice in both NSW, Queensland and more recently Victoria. Having spent most of her life in Queensland, she has had extensive clinical exposure to skin cancers and has undertaken further postgraduate training through The University of Queensland in skin cancer detection and treatment (surgical techniques and topical therapies).
Dr Carlsson offers full skin checks encompassing hair and nails, and also offers anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practioners
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
Elly is a qualified Dermal Clinician and has completed a Bachelor of Health Science – Clinical Dermal Therapies (BHSc-CDT) and is a fellow of the Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians Inc.Elly has worked in the beauty and aesthetic industry for the past 15 years; Elly has a passion for treating various skin conditions and is available for consultation.