DermaMed Skin Clinics has a range of experienced, professional yet personable and friendly doctors for all your cosmetic surgery and skin cancer needs!
Dr Rodney Aziz
Dr Rodney Aziz has a background in emergency medicine and general practice. Dr Rod believes in creating a natural younger look without looking ‘plastic’, and uses multiple techniques and skills to achieve this for his patients, and regularly updates his skills to incorporate the latest and most advanced techniques both within Australia and overseas.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Fellow of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australiasia
- Member of the European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery
Dr Jorge Lopez
Dr. Jorge Lopez is certified and practising in cosmetic surgery (In the United States, he is recognised as a Board Certified plastic surgeon).
He has over 25 years’ experience in medicine, having practised across the world in many countries, including Mexico the United States and Australia.
Dr Lopez’s area of specialisation are:
- Facial surgery: Full Face Lift, Mini Face lift, Rhinoplasty (nose surgery), Otoplasty (ear surgery), Chin Augmentation, Blepharoplasty (eyelid Surgery), Neck Lift (platysmaplasty)
- Breast lift, Breast Augmentation and Breast reductions
- Tummy tuck
- Gynecomastia surgery (man boobs)
- Arm lift
Dr David Topchain
Has specific training and substantial experience in:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction and breast lift
- Upper Blepharoplasty
Dr David is the most experienced doctor in Melbourne in the use of the polyurethane coated silicone gel implants, and has performed over 1,000 breast augmentation procedures using these implants. Dr David has worked in cosmetic surgeries in both Melbourne and Queensland since 2001. He also has extensive teaching experience with a number of universities and the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
He has a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne; and has fellowships in Cosmetic Surgery from the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and the Royal Australian College of General Practice. Dr Topchian is actively involved in training surgeons in breast implant surgery and other aesthetic and cosmetic medical modalities.
Dr Tony Prochazka
- Facelift Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery – Blepharoplasty (upper and lower)
- Fat transfer (with stem cells)
- Neck Lift
Dr Prochazka is Board Certified in cosmetic surgery by the International Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and is a Medical Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS).
Dr Prochazka is the former Vice-President of the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia (CPSA). He served for four years on the Council of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and is a member of ACCS’s Laser and Liposuction Expert Panels. He currently practices cosmetic surgery in Sydney, Melbourne and in Shanghai, China.
Dr Prochazka also teaches and lectures throughout Australia and overseas. He has given presentations on laser safety, facial thread lifting, breast augmentation and Asian facial aesthetics in Australia, New Zealand, USA, South America, China, Korea, Malaysia and Singapore.
Dr Pearl Fitzgerald
Dr Fitzgerald aims to provide the best possible cosmetic result for all her patients “a happy client makes a happy doctor” is her motto. Dr Fitzgerald graduated in 1985 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. She is also a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practioners. Dr Fitzgerald has practised in the field of cosmetic medicine and skin cancer surgery since 1996.
Areas of experience are:
- Treating leg and facial veins
- Wrinkle treatments and fillers
- Laser treatments
- Cosmetic mole removal
- Upper blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Dr Gordon Ku
MBBS (Melb.), FAAAM (A4M), Board Certified (AAAM), CPCA
Dr. Ku has been a medical doctor for over 19 years with experience in various specialities of medicine and surgery, including plastic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, with a special focus on cosmetic medicine and liposuction surgery. He specialises in walk-in, walk-out day cosmetic procedures and offers treatments in the following:
- Non-surgical thread lifts for face and neck contouring,
- Fat transfer for face contouring and acne scars
- Advanced Skin rejuvenation with PRP, Nano-Fat and Stem Cells,
- Acne Scars treatment,
- Neck and Body liposuction and contouring,
- Cosmetic Injectables and liquid facelift with Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers,
- Laser resurfacing to treat under eye wrinkles and dark circles (Laser Eyelift),
- IV infusions for Skin Pigmentation and whitening
- Plus more..
Dr Ku also speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
Professional Memberships include:
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM),
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (A4M USA & Dubai),
- Member of Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
- Member of Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM)
- Certified Trainer in Silhouette Soft thread lift
Dr Ceinwen Carlsson
Dr Ceinwen Carlsson has been a medical practitioner since 2002. She has worked extensively in critical care medicine (Emergency and Intensive Care) and general practice in both NSW, Queensland and more recently Victoria. Having spent most of her life in Queensland, she has had extensive clinical exposure to skin cancers and has undertaken further postgraduate training through The University of Queensland in skin cancer detection and treatment (surgical techniques and topical therapies).
Dr Carlsson offers full skin checks encompassing hair and nails, and also offers anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practioners
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
Dr Edmund Ng
Elly is a qualified Dermal Clinician and has completed a Bachelor of Health Science – Clinical Dermal Therapies (BHSc-CDT) and is a fellow of the Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians Inc.Elly has worked in the beauty and aesthetic industry for the past 15 years; Elly has a passion for treating various skin conditions and is available for consultation.